HOW TO INSTALL FLIXNET ON KODI : How to setup Flixnet addon on Kodi 17.3 Krypton? Flixnet not working ? Flixnet is an unofficial Kodi plugin that allows you to watch movies and TV shows on your FireStick, computer, or Android device for free. It’s very similar to other popular Kodi addons such as Exodus, Elysium, and Covenant. In this tutorial, you can find instructions that will help you install FlixNet on Kodi 17 Krypton as well as earlier Kodi versions such as Jarvis.
INSTALL FLIXNET ON KODI – FIRST STEP
First, let us say that we are in no shape responsible for any actions you carry out online. The guide below is intended for educational purposes only. Your actions are your sole responsibility. In the event that you get a DMCA or copyright infringement notice from your ISP or copyright protection groups, you’re on your own. Additionally, your ISP might be blocking some of the free streams on FlixNet Kodi addon. If you want to avoid all that and watch FlixNet streams anonymously online, we strongly suggest using VPN. That way you can do whatever you want to do online without having to worry that somebody’s spying on you.
- Head over to IPVanish and sign up for a VPN account.
- Download/install the VPN software on your Kodi device.
- After opening the VPN app, connect to a VPN server.
- Finally, open Kodi and watch any movie, TV show, or live stream completely anonymous.
IPVanish are the best Kodi VPN service you can use to stream FlixNet on Kodi anonymously. This is mainly because their VPN apps are optimized to work with Kodi. You could, however, also sign up with other VPN providers as well.
HOW TO INSTALL FLIXNET ON KODI KRYPTON 17
In case you have already updated your Kodi build to Krypton, use these instructions to setup FlixNet on Kodi.
- The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
- From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
- Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/”.
- Name it ‘JesusBox’ and click ‘OK’.
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’ -> JesusBox.
- Select repository.jesusboxtv-x-x-x.zip and install it.
- Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, select Install from repository.
- Choose the JesusBox Repository to open it.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> FlixNet and press install.
- Wait until you see FlixNet Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- All the video addons you install, including FlixNet, will appear here.
HOW TO INSTALL FLIXNET KODI ADDON (JARVIS)
Follow this guide to setup the Flixnet Kodi add-on if you are currently using Kodi Jarvis.
- First, go to System -> File Manager.
- Click on ‘Add Source’.
- Select ‘None’ and the enter the following: http://maverickrepo.net
- Click ‘Done’.
- Scroll to the empty bar and enter: Maverick
- Click ‘Done’.
- Select ‘OK’.
- From the home screen, go to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’
- Select ‘Install from Zip File’ -> JesusBox-> repository.jesusboxtv-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the ‘JesusBox Repo Enabled’ notification box.
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’ -> ‘JesusBox Repo’ -> Video Addons -> FlixNet -> Install.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose ‘Videos’ -> ‘Addons’ -> FlixNet.
Let us know in below comment box if you have any query regarding this addon.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.